March 14, 2016

Coat

Today I want to show you a coat with unusual story. Usually my clients bring the materials and we discuss what we shall create for them. This time I was given the coat that my client didn’t like at all. She wanted to make something completely different from it. I don’t usually take such work but this coats material was so wonderful that I wanted to give it one more life.
Here is the result.
And now this coat is the favorite thing of my client.

Сегодня я хочу показать пальто, история которого не была обычной. Т.е. обычно мне приносят ткань и мы обсуждаем с клиентом. что и как будем делать. А здесь мне принесли пальто, которое совершенно не нравилось клиентке, она хотела его полностью переделать и носить. Обычно я не берусь за такие заказы, но ткань на пальто была изумительной, захотелось его "воскресить".
Ну что ж, результат перед вами.
И я точно уверена, что теперь это пальто любимое и носимое.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Fashion designer, AQUAMARINA fashion design brand developer, bespoke master, stylist, blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!