November 20, 2012

AFW. My 3d day. RED showroom.


Avrora fashion week provided a unique opportunity to see the collection of Russian designers, not only on the catwalks, but also in the showroom, that was open  throughout the week.
For me, visiting the showroom RED was a matter not so much informative but professional moment. I had an excellent opportunity to have a close look at presented collections. As well I could discuss everything   I saw with colleagues from different cities and countries. We talked over possible ways of cooperation and of the peculiarities of the designer's communication with a showroom.
Communicating with the Director of the show room's, asking her questions, I felt I was a business woman, I realized that I have grown from being a new designer, and now I can confidently manage my own business. Oh, and of course, my appearance helped me feel confident.
Now I know that for  all business meetings I wear white trousers and high heeled shoes.  It is much easier to conquer new heights when you are standing on great heels!



Avrora fashion week предоставила уникальную возможность увидеть коллекции российских дизайнеров не только на подиумах, но и в шоуруме, который работал на протяжении всей недели.
Для меня посещение шоурума RED было делом не сколько познавательным, сколько профессиональным моментом. У меня была прекрасная возможность рассмотреть вблизи представленные вещи и обсудить с коллегами из разных городов  и стран возможные варианты сотрудничества и узнать некоторые тонкости работы дизайнера с шоурумом в России.
Общаясь с директором шоу рума, задавая ей вопросы, я почувствовала себя бизнес- леди, я поняла, что я уже выросла из статуса начинающего дизайнера, и сейчас могу уверенно руководить своим бизнесом. Да, и конечно, моей уверенности способствовал мой внешний вид.
Теперь я точно знаю, что на все деловые переговоры я буду надевать белые брюки и обувь на высоченном каблуке. В такой обуви гораздо проще покорять новые вершины!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Fashion designer, AQUAMARINA fashion design brand developer, bespoke master, stylist, blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!