September 24, 2012

Evening in BaBassu blouse

Вечер в блузе BaBassu.
Не перестаю радоваться своим новым вещичкам из BaBassu Fashion Store. Они яркие, необычные, и я в них всегда могу выделиться из толпы.
Чаще всего в интернет- магазине я выбираю различные блузочки и рубашечки, без которых я не представляю свой гардероб. Хорошая блузка или рубашка- это must-have гардероба любой девушки.
В моем шкафу поселилась вот эта яркая трехцветная блуза. Она сделана из тончайшего батиста, удобна в носке и проста в уходе. Не смотря на то, что я предпочитаю вещи из более дорогих капризных тканей, я ценю такие простые вещи в гардеробе, с ними легко.
Эту не капризную блузочку можно приобрести здесь.

New things from  BaBassu Fashion Store never stop pleasing me. They are bright, colorfull and they are different from what people wear on our streets.
When I buy something online I usually choose blouses and shirts. I can't imagine my wardrobe without them. Nice blouse or shirt is a must-have wardrobe of any girl.
Let me introduce this bright tri color blouse that recently settled in my wardrobe. It is made from the finest lawn, easy to wear and easy to clean. Despite the fact that normally I prefer more expensive items from exquisite fabrics, I appreciate such simple things in the locker room, they are easy and very comfortable.
This blouse can be purchased here.



блуза BaBassu
брюки, клатч aquaMARINA
тренч Naf Naf
очки LaStrada
кольцо Parfois
кольца серебро и ракушки
туфли Maevi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Fashion designer, AQUAMARINA fashion design brand developer, bespoke master, stylist, blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!